Easy Bruschetta Appetizer
This easy bruschetta appetizer will have your family begging for seconds! Check it out to make your very own restaurant-style bruschetta.
- 1 French baguette
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil + 1 tbsp
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 5 plum tomatoes cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup finely shredded parmesan
- ¼ cup finely chopped basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar reduction sauce optional
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Cut French bread into slices and line on a baking sheet. Bake for about 5-8 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oven and set aside.
Heat ¼ cup olive oil in a small skillet and fry garlic for 2 minutes. Allow to cool and pour contents into a large bowl.
As the garlic cools down, add tomatoes, parmesan, basil salt and pepper. Put in a serving bowl and drizzle with extra tablespoon of olive oil.
When serving on individual bread slices, feel free to drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction sauce.