Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner with Potatoes and Asparagus
A delicious and easy dinner - perfect for weeknight meals. Slap it all on a baking sheet and you're good to go!
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1.5 lbs. yellow baby potatoes wash and dried
- 1 medium-sized white onion
- 10-12 asparagus stems wash and dried
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together melted butter, olive oil, broth and minced garlic. Set aside.
Place chicken breasts in the centre of lined baking sheet. Surround chicken breasts with potatoes.
Pour sauce evenly over chicken and potatoes and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
As the chicken and potatoes bake, chop onions and chop stems off from each asparagus stem.
Once time is up, remove chicken and potatoes from the oven. Flip chicken over. Add onions and asparagus on the baking sheet, surrounding the chicken and potatoes.
Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve.