I know lately I’ve been talking about being as hands-free as possible when it comes to carrying purses. There’s just something about a minimalist approach to carrying things around and running errands while still looking fashionable.
When I spotted this Faux Shearling Backpack from Indigo Books & Music, I fell in love (apologies to my husband… but at this point in the game, I think he knows how strongly I feel about fashion accessories). I remember sporting mini backpacks in the late 90’s. While I can never forget my faux patent ‘smiley face’ tote that I carried around as a tween, there was just something a little more “fashion-forward” about this one.
Indigo’s backpack is ideal for carrying just a tad bit more than you would in a clutch, but doesn’t have that clunky, uncomfortable feel. Of course, I picked up a couple of other pouches to go with my crisp, white-color palette. Here’s what I have in my purse:
1. My trusty phone, which I can never really leave home without
2. Indigo’s Popcheck Hat, because a good beanie is always in style (and I can’t get enough of the pattern).
3. The cutest coin purse (because true ladies never “jingle” as they walk).
4. House keys
5. Embossed Pouch (in ivory) by Indigo Books & Music for all of my makeup needs. (It’s so much easier when ‘like items’ are grouped in one spot.)
6. Michael Kors wallet with gold hardware
So tell me: what’s in your purse?