Sun’s out, gotta go out… okay, well, maybe that’s not the *official* saying, but you know what we mean! Here are some of our favourite summer activities for toddlers!
Gotta enjoy that sunshine!
I don’t know about you, but the moment my son hit the toddler phase, he was all about playing outdoors. In cold, cold Montreal, that’s sometimes very hard to accommodate. So when summertime rolls along, we’re all about heading outside and basking in all of the sunshine.
Now that summer is well on its way, I rounded-up some of the best summer activities for toddlers. These ideas are original and budget-friendly: so it’s perfect for any family!
Super Fun Summer Activities for Toddlers
Living in Montreal means experiencing the extremes of every single season. Winter is down-right freezing and in the summer season, we can have weeks of heat waves.
When the weather is right, our family takes full advantage and we tend to stay outdoors. Here are a few fun summer activities for toddlers so that they can stay entertained.
1. When you’re outside, making a mess isn’t all that bad! (Trust me!) This Bubble Painting activity by Glitter on a Dime is fun and colorful!
2. This DIY Glow Lantern by HodgePodge Hippie is absolute genius! Your kiddos will absolutely adore the results of this neat craft.
3. Get wet and wild! These DIY Sponge Bombs by Masshole Mommy are a fun way to cool down on hot summer days.
4. I have always been a huge fan of fairy gardens and this one from Finding Zest is just oh-so adorable!
5. On Natural Beach Living, they’ve got step-by-step instructions on how to experiment with baking soda and vinegar… in a watermelon! Absolutely perfect for summertime.
6. This ball-themed summer party by Uncommon Designs Online is just absolutely brilliant! What a great way to celebrate!
7. This DIY Summer Jar is a great way to list all your summertime goals and achieve them! Great idea by The Country Chic Cottage.
From this list, what activities will you be participating in with your toddlers? One thing’s for sure – we absolutely cannot wait for the summer season! Come faster, please!
If you liked what you read, be sure to subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter for extra recipes, tips, and fashion-forward finds!