Time to treat your mamas (and of course, mom-figures!) to the most delicious Mother’s Day brunch.
…drink, clink: these brunches better come with a couple of mimosas!
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to start preparing our special Mother’s Day brunch menu! It’s time to treat the mama in your life with a delicious meal – and brunch is the absolute way to go!
What Kind of Brunch Person Are You?
What kind of brunches do you enjoy? Are you more of a salty/savoury bruncher, or are you all about sweet crepes and cinnamon rolls?
I love a little bit of both! There’s just something so satisfying about breakfast potatoes, a good omelette and a chocolate crepe on the side.
Good thing that down below, I listed a ton of brunch recipes that cater to both flavour profiles!
Sure, going out for brunch is always a treat. On special occasions, however, restaurants can get packed for brunch… real fast! Eating out on Mother’s Day can require advanced seating reservations, or a long wait in line for a table.
This is why I prefer to make my own Mother’s Day brunches. A couple of years ago, I whipped up this Croissant French Toast and it was absolutely genius!
I can’t wait to make more brunches from the comfort of my own kitchen with the help of the recipes below.
21 of the Best Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas:
1. This Croissant French Toast Casserole is made by yours truly and oh so delicious (if I do say so myself!).
2. I’m all about quiche when it comes to brunches, and this Spinach Tomato Quiche by Savor and Savvy looks like pure perfection.
3. Let’s talk about sweetness: this Blueberry Buckle Crumble Cake by the Brooklyn Farm Girl is a must on every brunch spread!
4. I’ll never say no to a cheese Danish.
5. Have you ever had savoury scones? No? Well then you gotta change that and make these Bacon, Cheese and Chive Scones.
6. This Hashbrown Casserole would make for a fantastic brunch side dish!
7. Of all brunch staples, I think Eggs Benedict is one of my all-time favourites.
8. The perfect recipe for Belgian Chocolate Waffles (yes… chocolate!).
9. I love anything that’s “overnight” and this Carrot Cake French Toast Casserole is mouthwatering.
10. This Eggs Benedict is full of amazing ingredients like artichokes, red peppers and prosciuotto – sign me up!
11. Looking for a brunch-friendly drink? Check out Plating Pixels’ Homemade Smores Frappe. Delish!
12. More for the savoury lovers: here’s an irresistible Spring Vegetable Tart.
13. This Easy Vegan Cheesecake by Seven Roses would make such a beautiful addition to any brunch spread.
14. Such a creative take on a family favourite: Orange Rolls.
15. These mini ham, cheese and onion quiches are just too cute for words!
16. The Bubbapie blog whipped up this incredible Bread Pudding recipe and it’s incredible!
17. The Banana Diaries blog always has the best vegan recipes, and these Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes are surefire!
18. Another one by the Banana Diaries, I’m beyond impressed with this Vegan French Toast.
19. I could use multiple bowls of this Moroccan Baked Eggs – yum!
20. Craving something creative? Check out these Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas by Merry About Town!
21. I can never say no to a good Danish pastry, and this one just looks breathtaking!
Out of these 21 Mother’s Day brunch ideas, which ones would you make?