A list of 8 must-do’s for the season. I can’t wait to check off this entire Fall Bucket List for our family.
In recent years, I have developed “winter blues” every time the colder season comes around. It’s without a doubt that both summer and fall are my favourite times of the year. But when January hits, just shortly after the holidays have wrapped up, I feel a heavy sense of cabin fever.
Lucky for me, the two seasons leading into winter are filled with fun activities for the entire family. I have so many plans in-mind and so today, I’ve put together the ultimate Fall Bucket List – curated for families and little ones!
Here’s how I suggest you go about your Autumn season:
- View Fall foliage
- Bake an apple pie (Which we did! My mother-in-law whipped-up a very tasty one the day we went apple picking)
- Make Halloween costumes and take pics! (I already have most of the elements for our family Halloween costume – which I am so excited to show you.)
- Go apple picking (Done and done! See above.)
- DIY a fleece blanket (Who doesn’t love a good throw on a nippy night?)
- Step on crunchy leaves
- Watch Halloween movies (This year, I introduced Leo to Hocus Pocus and he was totally into it! Score!)
- Bake an Autumn dessert you’ve never baked before (Any suggestions?)
I’m eager to get all of these items checked off this year. There are so many fun things to do during Fall: the weather is mild and the possibilities are endless.
What do you think you’ll get done from this Fall Bucket List?
Go ahead and save this pic, down below… it’s printer-friendly (sized 8.5 x 11):