These overnight breakfast recipes are the perfect solution to easier mornings!
They’re delicious and will save you tons of time!
On weekdays, I have so much on my plate. Being a work-at-home-mom, I practice the daily “balancing act” between being productive and taking care of my family.
I’m definitely a morning person – it’s when I feel the most productive. I get up extra early (before anyone else in my fam wakes up) and try my best to get the bulk of my work done.
On busy weekday mornings, I hardly have time to think of elaborate breakfasts. This is why I turn to overnight breakfast recipes to keep me sane and the family well-fed.
My Favourite Overnight Breakfast
I started making my own chia seed pudding about three years ago. For me, it is the easiest make-ahead meal and also, the most delicious.
But I know that overnight breakfasts don’t stop there!
The possibilities are endless for breakfasts that you can prep and make ahead. There are oatmeal bars, breakfast enchiladas, French toast casseroles… the sky’s the limit!
Why Chia Pudding is so Versatile
It’s really easy to get creative with chia seed pudding. First off, I love that you can use a variety of milks to make it. I often turn to almond milk for my homemade version of chia seed pudding. You can also opt for whole milk, almond milk and oat milk.
I love adding tons of fruit to my bowls of chia pudding. Granola and natural peanut butter also make for delicious toppings.
You see, this is why chia pudding is my all-time favourite overnight breakfast solution. I can make it in large batches and present it with different fruits every time to help shake things up!
While I’m a creature of habit, I still love trying new food. Recently, I came into some delicious overnight breakfast recipes that I’m eager to give a taste. Check them out:
20 Overnight Breakfast Recipes That You Have to Try
Here’s a quick list for your convenience of some of the best overnight breakfasts out there:
1. Blackberry Almond Chia Pudding
2. Overnight Bacon Breakfast Casserole
3. Strawberry Chia Pudding
4. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
5. Slow Cooker Maple Cinnamon Pear Steel Cut Outs
6. Overnight Muesli
7. Raspberry Chocolate French Toast Casserole
8. Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
9. Pancake Casserole
10. Baked Cinnamon French Toast with Blackberries
11. Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
12. Oatmeal Bars
13. Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
14. Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas
15. Honey Almond Butter and Banana Overnight Oats
16. Vegan and Gluten-Free Banana Overnight Oats
17. Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
18. Cherry Cocoa Chia Pudding
19. Cannoli Overnight French Toast Casserole
20. Vegan Oat Bar Recipe
I can’t wait for you to go through this list and make some delicious breakfasts for your family!