‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin!
Be sure to grab your drool bib for this one.
I love the fact that pumpkin puree can be found in most grocery stores year-round. Lately, I’ve been having so much fun in the kitchen working with the ingredient. You may have already seen my easy recipe for pumpkin cookies and, well, I’m ready to bake more pumpkin-infused goodies!
To celebrate this autumn-friendly autumn staple ingredient, I gathered 12 pumpkin-friendly recipes that I’m totally ready to try (and dig into!).
12 of the Most Delectable Pumpkin Desserts
1. Of course, my pumpkin cookies that I am so incredibly proud of. These cookies came to life simply because I had leftover pumpkin puree. The result? A home run! These cookies have made its way into our family cookbook and we can’t wait to bake up another batch again (and again, and again, and again).
2. These Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles are incredibly creative. If you’re looking to wow your guests, then you’ll have to try out Michele’s recipe. (Midlife Healthy Eating)
3. I’ve always been intrigued by dump cakes. Here, Robin of the Mom Foodie blog, has created an Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake.
4. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse by Kyndra of the Peace, Love and Low Carb blog is that perfect dessert when you want something light, but still sweet.
5. Pumpkin and ricotta come together in these amazing cookies by Julie of Imagelicious.
6. I’m not one to make bread puddings too often, but this easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe has really inspired me to change that.
7. Muffins are perfect on crisp, fall mornings so I’m already craving these muffins by Aleksandra of Everyday Delicious.
8. This recipe for Pumpkin Chiffon Pie is giving me all the autumn feels right now.
9. Valerie, of Mama Likes to Cook, came up with this brilliant no-churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream.
10. I have a regular turn as a guest blogger on 5 Minutes for Mom, and I am incredibly proud with how my Mini Pumpkin Pies turned out.
11. I am officially making these Pumpkin Dessert Truffles a part of our family’s annual autumn treats.
12. I still have yet to bake homemade donuts but I’m totally getting inspired by these ones made by Jazzmine of Dash of Jazz.
Have you ever baked with pumpkin? What are some of your favorite pumpkin desserts?