Gather ‘round the campfire everybody! It’s time to snack on some of the most creative s’mores recipes out there!
Okay, actually… no campfire necessary – but a sweet tooth is HIGHLY recommended!
What can I say? I have always loved s’mores. I remember when I was younger, I would regularly request for graham crackers and chocolate and bake s’mores in the oven with my mom.
It’s crazy to see how much of a fad s’mores have become over the years. I’ve seen them in all sorts of forms – and I’m always impressed with bakers’ creativities!
Of course, I am no stranger when it comes to s’mores-infused desserts. I am definitely oh-so proud of my Homemade S’mores Cookies. Yup, you read right: cookies! My chocolate chip cookie recipe is one for the books, so I decided to give them a s’mores makeover.
10 of the Best S’mores Recipes
Okay, time to get your apron on! Check out these 10 creative twists on everyone’s campfire favorite. Ladies and gents, here are the s’mores recipes you’ve been waiting for:
- Couldn’t start this list without boasting my oh-so-scrumptious S’mores Pudding: topped generously with graham cracker bits and minimature marshmallows.
- Love the fact that these S’mores Pancakes are vegan AND gluten-free.
- I am so eager to try out these delicious (and scrumptious!) S’mores Bars.
- This S’mores Cheesecake recipe is a no-bake version and perfect for hot, summer days.
- This S’mores Cookie Dip is definitely one for the books – can’t wait to dip all sorts of delicious cookies in it!
- Here’s another rendition of S’mores Bars – don’t they look amazing?!
- These S’mores Cookies are just full of chocolate and deliciousness.
- Another no-bake recipe for the win: these S’more Cookie Dough Truffles look absolutely scrumptious.
- I love the fact that these S’mores Bars are topped generously with chunks of Hersheys chocolate.
- Whenever I’m craving dessert, it’s usually cake. Love the fact that there’s a bed of marshmallows toasted to perfection in this rendition of S’mores Cake.
Impressed? So are we! Which s’mores recipe will you try out first?