Time to whip out your crafting tools! These St. Patrick’s Day crafts are absolutely adorable.
…and they’re totally kid-friendly!
My son is at the age where he’s getting more and more interested in crafts. As a toddler, he likes to keep busy. I’m thrilled because he’s really into his creative side: whether it be dancing, singing or putting together projects with me.
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, I decided to scour the web for some kid-friendly St. Patty’s activities. Of course, I found the cutest St. Patrick’s Day crafts. They’re all very colourful and the perfect way to introduce the lucky celebration to my son.
Here are some of our favourites:
Kid-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
1. This Leprechaun Craft is tons of fun to make! We like to use them as little characters for puppet shows.
2. Tracing our hands to create this Shamrock Craft is absolutely brilliant. My son absolutely adored this one!
3. This Paper Bag Puppet is another great way to add characters for your own puppet show. I also love the fact that it comes with a printable, giving it a real professional look.
4. These Salt Crystal Shamrocks add science to the mix! I have yet to do this one, but I’m eager to see my son’s reaction when he sees the final result.
5. Another super adorable Leprechaun Craft – how cute are these?!
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your little ones? If you try any of these crafts, let me know what you think of them!