Here are 8 of our favorite Easter desserts. Add these to your sweets table and this year, your guests will be talking about your Spring-feast non-stop.
I am all about sweets tables. They can easily elevate a party because, come on, who doesn’t love a good dessert (or two?).
When I put together this sweets table for Leo’s first birthday, I was thrilled with how it came out. Although I put in tons of effort for the party’s overall aesthetic, I noticed how the table of treats was the one detail that had everyone talking.
To continue with my success, I’ve decided to put something together for this year’s Easter celebrations. I scoured the web to find some of the most brilliant (and not-so-difficult) Easter desserts to showcase on my dessert spread. Here are the ones that caught my attention:
- Lavender French Madeleines to give my spread some elegance and sophitication
- A splash of color with these tie-dye cupcakes.
- A simple design to add the perfect amount of “Easter magic” on these cupcakes.
- The kids are absolutely going to love these bunny cupcakes!
- Love the idea of a sherbet cake.
- You can’t go wrong with a carrot cake like these Mini Carrot Cake Bundts.
- Lemon and freshness with this dessert (adding the lemon flavor for Joe since he’s a fan).
- This cake is definitely going to be the centrepiece.
Which one would you most likely try to make? What kind of dinner/spread will you have this Easter?